PERFECT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: HOME, WORKPLACE, OUTDOORS, AND ON THE GO
The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be easy to use, rugged and reliable for those who get there first. On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with student athletes, or on the job with employees, the FRx Defibrillator treats sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) from ventricular fibrillation in environments and conditions too demanding for many other defibrillators.
The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is:
- Easy to use. Built on a platform of proven ease-of-use, the FRx features CPR Coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing guidance during the resuscitation of an SCA victim.
- Rugged. Designed for real-world use, the FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: jetting water, loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
- Reliable. The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is powered by a long-life (four-year) battery. The device conducts automated daily, weekly and monthly self-tests including pads readiness. The blinking green “Ready” light is your assurance that the FRx has passed its last self-test and is ready for use.
- Safe. The HeartStart FRx is designed to deliver a shock only if the patient’s heart rhythm is shockable. Additionally, Philips’ effective yet gentle SMART Biphasic wave- form is the industry’s most proven therapy.
The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator brings innovations to the treatment of SCA:
- Preconnected SMART Pads II. Save valuable time in an emergency with preconnected pads that can be used on adults and children. SMART Pads II eliminate the expense of having to purchase different pads sets for different patient types. Infant/Child Key.
- Simply insert the Infant/Child Key into the FRx to signal to the device that you’re treating an infant or child. The defibrillator adjusts to provide special pediatric pads placement and CPR instructions ,and reduces the shock energy to a more appropriate level. (PURCHASED SEPERATELY)
- Wireless Data Transfer. The FRx provides a mobile, wireless solution for data management using the Palm® handheld platform. It features an infrared data port for easy transmission of information without cables or hardwire compatibility issues.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
SMART Biphasic technology. The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects. Its effectiveness is backed by over 40 published, peer-reviewed studies.
Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
Quick Shock: Enables the FRx AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The FRx is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue. CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
SMART Pads II: Can be used for both adults and children. They eliminate the expense of having to purchase different sets of pads for different patient types. SMART Pads II enable the FRx to keep pace with responders by adjusting to their actions.
Infant/Child key: Simply insert the Infant/Child (optional accessory) key into the FRx to signal to the device that you’re treating an infant or a child. The defibrillator adjusts to provide special pads placement and CPR instructions. The pads icons also flash to show you the optimized pads placement, and the device reduces the shock energy to a level more appropriate for an infant or a child.
Exceptionally rugged. Designed to surpass rigorous testing requirements, the HeartStart FRx withstands jetting water, loads up to 500 pounds, and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
Automatic daily self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
Always ready: Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the FRx AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
The internal memory is capable of storing the first 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions. Data can be transferred via wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol.
4 Year Battery Pack Warranty 8 Year AED Warranty.
New AHA guidelines compliant!