NOTE: This course is for personal knowledge only and DOES NOT meet job requirements.
The Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, child Hands-Only CPR, adult and child AED use, infant Hands-Only CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
- Uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention
- Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult
- Child CPR and AED
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child
- Infant CPR
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant